Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sandie Bizys Vintage and Retro Auction!

 photo SandieBizysAuction01LowBlog_zpsoxyohqyp.jpg

Sandwiches! MamaSando is closing down her Annandale studio and is having an auction of all of her beautiful vintage and retro treasures! Seriously, there are sooooo many cute things it's ridiculous! Mum is also selling some of my hand painted timber ice-cream props! (Haha Mums can be cheeky!)

The auction is on February 15th at her Annanandale studio and is also available worldwide online over here.

Also - a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful MamaSando!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love these vintage items! I looked at MamaSando's instagram,it's filled with beautiful and inspiring things! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything in Japan really looks interesting :") I wish I can make my dream comes true to live there ><

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete