Friday, August 8, 2014

NHK filming

 photo apt_zpsef3b3db5.jpg

 photo DSCF5147_zps35b8b422.jpg

 photo DSCF5149_zpse367f690.jpg

 photo DSCF5151_zpsf6dad033.jpg

 photo DSCF5162_zpsf5bfba5e.jpg

 photo DSCF5165_zps79a0b3b1.jpg

 photo team_zpsce3e0db0.jpg

NHK came to my apartment yesterday to film a little Hello Sandwich segment. Gosh it's fun working with a TV crew! It was all so new to me, and I made a mistake with one of my lines, but I could definitely get used to it. Super fun. Thank you NHK!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Did you hide everything in the bathroom after all? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha Cindy! Yes, I did indeed! Although you wouldn't know it because it already looks so messy. I could have done with a few more books in the bathroom it seems!
      On the morning of the shoot I was on my hands and knees with a towel drying out the bathroom floor, then I jammed heaps of stuff in there like my printer and Martha Stewart Craft punch collection!
      Ha ha! Thank goodness they didn't ask to film in there!
      xoxo

      Delete